2018 Race Results
Team Competition Awards
- Best Team Spirit: The Incredible Destiny Packaging
- Best Team Attire: Earthbound Farm
- Largest Team to Register: Team Ippolito
Overall Award Winners
Top Overall Men
- Nathan Rossi | 16:41
- Suresh DeCosta | Lipman |17:54
- Jeff Martin | Kroger | 18:26
Top Overall Women
- Stacy Ward | Coastal Sunbelt Produce | 19:17
- Cassidy Taylor | Produce Marketing Association | 20:44
- Julia Gionet-Gonales | 20:59
saturday, july 26, 2019 | monterey, CA USA
Supporting the development and execution of our mission
Runners and walkers will enjoy a 3.1 mile course along the Monterey Bay while supporting our mission to attract, develop and retain talent for the global produce and floral industry. This race will feature a performance t-shirt, race bag full of goodies, continental breakfast with coffee and juices, and a guaranteed fun time by all.
Individual awards for top three overall male and female finishers and top two finishers in each age group will be handed out during the awards ceremony. Along with our team competition winners for Best Team Spirit, Best Team Attire and Largest Team to Register.
Not a morning person? Won’t be in town? This option is perfect for you! Run anytime, anywhere or sleep in and don’t run at all! Sign up for the Sleep in Virtual Run, there are no commitments and you still are supporting our mission.
Location: Monterey Bay Coastal Trail in front of the Fisherman’s Wharf behind Portola Plaza. Please note there will be no transportation provided from hotels to race start. Parking lots are available near the race start.
Race Start: 7:00 a.m.
Award Ceremony: 8:00 a.m.
- Fees: $40.00 per person prior to July 20 at 12:00 am Eastern Time, then $45.00 per person for onsite registration, if available. Space is limited to first 500 runners. No Refunds. Substitutions accepted.
- Packet Pick-up: Monterey Conference Center, Thursday, July 25 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Get your team ready to compete
Gather your co-workers then design your team t-shirt, bring your company mascot or chant your company motto. Just show your company pride for a chance to win Best Team Spirit, Best Team Attire and Largest Team to Register.
Industry Course Records - Male
|1|| Alex Adams
|2|| Suresh DeCosta
|3|| Jim Scattini
industry course Records - Female
|1|| Ashley New
||0:18:39|| C.H. Robinson
|2|| Stacy Ward
|| Coastal Sunbelt
|3|| Stefanie Owen
||0:20:10|| Veg Fresh Farms