Friday, October 18, 2019 | anaheim, ca USA
Supporting the development and execution of our mission
Runners and walkers will enjoy a 3.1 mile loop course that runs through the Dad Miller Golf Course. This race will feature a performance t-shirt, race bag full of goodies, post race party, and a guaranteed fun time by all.
Individual awards for top three overall male and female finishers and top three finishers in each age group will be handed out during the awards ceremony. Along with our team competition winners for Best Team Spirit, Best Team Attire and Largest Team to Register.
Each year runners, sponsors and sideline supporters make this race a huge success. Proceeds provide crucial support for the development and execution of our mission.
Location: Dad Miller Golf Course, 430 North Gilbert Street, Anaheim, CA 92801
Race Start: 7:00 a.m.
Course Map: Coming Soon
Post Race Party and Award Ceremony: approximately 7:45 a.m.
- Fees: $40.00 per person prior to October 11 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time, then $45.00 per person for onsite
- Packet Pick-up: Wednesday and Thursday, Anaheim Convention Center from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Transportation: Buses will be provided and will leave the Anaheim Convention Center at 6:00 a.m. and return following the race and awards ceremony. Onsite parking is also available.
Get your team ready to compete
Gather your co-workers then design your team t-shirt, bring your company mascot or chant your company motto. Just show your company pride for a chance to win Best Team Spirit, Best Team Attire and Largest Team to Register.
2018 Race Results
Team Competition Awards
- Best Team Attire: Team Zespri
- Best Team Spirit: Naturipe Farms
- Largest Team to Register: Team Costco
Overall Award Winners
Top Overall Men
Hamish Kay, 18:07 | Bert Mucci, 18:05 | William Gil, 18:26
Top Overall Women
Eliza Voita, 19:36 | Cassidy Taylor, 20:47 | Amber Neimeyer, 21:25