The Emerging Leaders Program helps companies address two key challenges in the fresh produce and floral industry to groom young professionals who have exceptional potential and to equip them with techniques and framework needed to work with others to drive organizational success.
About the Program
During this four and a half day, on-campus program, coupled with ongoing online learning and a capstone course at PMA's Fresh Summit Convention & Expo, participants will:
- Learn from top industry leaders and university professors
- Hone cross-functional skills through real-world simulations, case studies, group exercises and discussions
- Build valuable relationships with peers throughout the global supply chain
- Take advantage of professional coaching during the program
- Program includes 5 nights of hotel accommodations, most meals, and an All Access Pass to Fresh Summit (up to $1,045 value)
In Their Words
Coastal Sunbelt Produce
Emerging Leaders Program is an unbelievable course system tailored to the young leaders of our industry. It had been extremely rewarding not only with content learning, but also networking opportunities. I strongly recommend for anyone looking to forward their career in this complex industry.
The relationships we made during this week wouldn’t be possible to make anywhere else. Really I can’t think about a place where you can get to know people from such different backgrounds. What we learn changed the way you see the industry and the learnings will last a lifetime.
Domex Superfresh Growers
This is a great program for young talent in agriculture. If you have aspirations of becoming a leader in your field you need to participate in this program. You can gain many tools to help you succeed.