The Emerging Leaders Program helps companies address two key challenges in the fresh produce and floral industry to groom young professionals who have exceptional potential and to equip them with techniques and framework needed to work with others to drive organizational success.
During this four and a half day program, coupled with ongoing online learning and a capstone course at PMA's Fresh Summit, participants will:
- Learn from top industry leaders and university professors
- Hone cross-functional skills through real-world simulations, case studies, group exercises and discussions
- Build valuable relationships with peers throughout the global supply chain
- Take advantage of professional coaching during the program
For employees: ELP offers advanced business training developed in partnership with the University of Arizona and specifically designed for our industry. This intensive, multi-faceted program prepares participants to tackle business challenges, respond to opportunity and lead with confidence.
Who Should Attend?
- Age range – 27-35 (+/- 2 years)
- 5-10 years professional experience
- Cross functional background
- Recruited from across the industry
- High potential who are recognized for their innate leadership abilities and who routinely go beyond their job description
- Proficiency in English is essential for successful participation
In Their Words
Coastal Sunbelt Produce
Emerging Leaders Program is an unbelievable course system tailored to the young leaders of our industry. It had been extremely rewarding not only with content learning, but also networking opportunities. I strongly recommend for anyone looking to forward their career in this complex industry.
The relationships we made during this week wouldn’t be possible to make anywhere else. Really I can’t think about a place where you can get to know people from such different backgrounds. What we learn changed the way you see the industry and the learnings will last a lifetime.
Domex Superfresh Growers
This is a great program for young talent in agriculture. If you have aspirations of becoming a leader in your field you need to participate in this program. You can gain many tools to help you succeed.