why should you attend?
For companies: ELP is an opportunity to engage and empower key young employees as they rise through your organization, creating a pipeline of qualified leaders. Through group projects, simulated business challenges and discussions participants gaining practical experience that will help them progress toward senior roles with greater responsibility.
For employees: ELP offers advanced business training developed in partnership with the University of Arizona and specifically designed for our industry. This intensive, multi-faceted program prepares participants to tackle business challenges, respond to opportunity and lead with confidence.
Who Should Attend?
- Age range – 27-35 (+/- 2 years)
- 5-10 years professional experience
- Cross functional background
- Recruited from across the industry
- High potential who are recognized for their innate leadership abilities and who routinely go beyond their job description
- Proficiency in English is essential for successful participation
For a list of past attendees click here