ThursDAY, july 23, 2020 | Monterey, CA USA
Bayonet & Black Horse Golf Course
McClure Way, Seaside, CA 93955
*Pro Shop for Club Rental call 831-899-7271
Registration | Breakfast Buffet
Shotgun Start: TBA
Awards Lunch Reception | Chip & Putt Contests
Please note: Transportation will not be provided to and from the golf course.
Tournament fees includes breakfast buffet, 18 holes with cart, awards lunch reception and contest holes including the hole-in-one, longest drive, chip and putt and closest-to-the-pin.
$375 per player
$1300 per foursome submitted together
Cancellation Policy: A refund will be issued for all written cancellation requests by July 17, 2020. A $75 administration fee will be deducted. Substitutions will be accepted in advance until July 17. All other submissions can be made by contacting us or onsite at the golf course on the day of the event.
2019 Tournament Results
First Place Foursome
- Tom Koster, Koster Communications
- John DeSantis, Great West Produce
- Rich Bouwman, Harris, Fresh, Inc.
- Bill Engelke, Koster Communications
Second Place Foursome
- Don Klusendorf, Tanimura & Antle
- Andrew Ruggiero, Bella Fresh
- Ernie Baltierra, Nat’s Veggies Produce
- Michael Lacey, Bella Fresh
Longest Drive Winners
- Erick Coronado, Avocados from Mexico
- Lorri Koster, Koster Communications
Guess the Number of Tees
- Kiel Edwards, U.S. Foods
Marshmallow Drive Winner
- Jay Zimmerman, Crunch Pak
Closest to the Pin
- Mike Nunez
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors: Mann Packing Company, Coastal Fresh Farms, Green Gate Fresh, Grimmway Farms, Famous Software, King Fresh Produce, Pete’s, Phillips Mushroom Farms, Progressive Produce, Rijk Zwaan, Sakata Seed America, Taylor Farms, Pro*Act and Volm Companies