Why does the gender lens matter?
Research shows that more women in leadership positions measurably fuels a company’s success. This conference helps businesses leverage this competitive advantage by building and strengthening core leadership skills that are important for all leaders, while addressing the broader issues that uniquely affect women leaders.
This conference is differentiated from other women’s conferences in three ways:
- A competency-based program: This conference was developed from research conducted with influential leaders, supervisors and potential participants within the fresh produce and floral industry
- The first women’s conference: This conference was the first offered to the fresh produce and floral industry that covers the entire supply chain and is offered to women along the entire career continuum
- Professional and academic partners: The curriculum is developed in partnership with both education institutions and business organizations, bringing both academic and real-world content to the sessions
- Achieve business results through enhanced strategic skills
- Utilize the meaningful business relationships to enhance your personal and professional performance
- Strengthen your leadership style to motivate, inspire, and lead high-performing teams
- Hone your negotiation and communication skills to achieve effective outcomes
- Gain actionable tools to enhance your personal brand and drive value for your organization
This is a great opportunity for personal development and networking with ladies in the industry. Both years I have attended I’ve been impressed with the quality of the workshops and have come away with things that were valuable to both my personal performance and my company’s performance.
Having opportunities to network with women in all levels of the industry – entry level to executive – is unparalleled compared to other industry events. I think it’s one of the best, if not the best, program I have attended thus far in my tenure in the produce world.
It’s a great way to learn valuable development tools AND meet a group of great, successful women in our industry.
Extremely inspiring event with wonderful networking, positive reinforcement and great learning opportunities. It’s a great way to 'recharge your batteries'!”