why should you attend?
The Women’s Fresh Perspectives Conference is intentionally developed to benefit industry women in all stages of their careers — from executives to aspiring leaders and even newcomers to the global produce and floral supply chains. This program will sharpen your business acumen and further develop your leadership potential to help you advance your career and improve the overall value you bring to your organization. Those who attend should expect:
- Thought leadership from highly-respected international and domestic speakers in business and academia
- Actionable tools to sharpen business acumen
- Insightful leadership development through a ‘gender lens’
- Relationship building between female professionals through the entire supply chain
What the Research says
- Forbes: “C-Suite Sees More Female Leaders Reaching Top,” March 8, 2013
- Forbes: Grant Thornton International Business Report 2013: Women in senior management: setting the stage for growth
- TIME Ideas: Exclusive: Who Does Sheryl Sandberg Think She Is? Inside Her Campaign to Empower Working Women
- Catalyst Knowledge Center: Leading nonprofit membership organization with a mission to expand opportunities for women and business.
- 2020 Women on Boards: National campaign to increase the percentage of women directors on U.S. public company boards to 20 percent or greater by 2020.
- Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society
- McKinsey & Company “Women Matter” Report
- Inc. magazine: “Six Secrets of How Successful Women Lead,” November 5, 2012
- Raconteur magazine: “Women are good for business,” September 18, 2012